- Login as email@example.com with the password supplied in your setup email.
- From the left menu bar, click Settings.
- Expand the My Settings > Domain Settings folder.
- Click Users.
- At the top click New to add a new user.
- Enter in the following details:
- Username: enter the email-account-name i.e. akin.okoronkwo. Do not enter in the full email address i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: enter a password for the account. The password must be a minimum length of 8, and include a capital letter, symbol and number.
- Confirm Password: re-enter the password.
- Display Name: enter the name you want displayed when people receive the email. I.e. Akin Okoronkwo.
- Reply-To Email Address: leave this field blank if you want replies sent back to the email address you are creating. If you would like the replies to be sent to a different email address than insert that email here.
- Time zone: select the appropiate time zone associated with the account.
- Backup Eamil Address: if you would like the user to be able to reset their account password if they have forgotten it, insert an altenate email address they have access to, to enable this feature.
- Disable User: leave as Enabled.
- Mailbox size limit: enter how much disk space you would like allocated to the account.
- 4 Users Found This Useful
Open Microsoft Outlook Click on the menu tab Tools and select Account Settings from the drop...
Open up your email client and select Add Account Enter your full email address and associated...
On your iPad or iPhone, tap Settings. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Tap Add Account. Tap...
Before you can reset the password for your email account, you will need to setup a Backup Email...
Log in to your email account via the webmail interface http://webmail.domainname.com From the...